The new kitchen floor is in and looks great. We also have a new dishwasher, and it seems to be FAR superior to the old one. Meaning I can put glasses in the top shelf and they actually get clean. We're still trying to return all the kitchen stuff back to its home, which is tedious since we're actually trying to clean and sort as we do it. But it needed to be done anyways. I am hoping that we're done with remodeling drama for the foreseeable future, however.
We attended the Ann Arbor Art Fair and the Thunder Over Michigan Air Show this past weekend. Both events were a lot of fun, though crowded and expensive! I got to see the Blue Angels, a group I have wanted to see for years. Apparently some people were stuck in traffic for 3 hours trying to get into the airfield. We didn't have too many problems with traffic, but we got there early and stayed later than most people. I don't have much else going on this summer in terms of fun events...we're contemplating a trip to Dayton in August, but not much else for me. Jeff will get to go to New Mexico for a conference but I will be rodent-sitting at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment