Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Am Possibly The Biggest Dork In The Free World

Okay, so that's probably not news to most of you.  The reason for my excessive dorkiness (this time) is that I just bought tickets for the Thunder Over Michigan airshow this weekend.  I am going to get to see the Blue Angels PLUS fly-overs by a Stealth bomber and a B-52.  Words cannot express how excited I am about this.  And the weather is supposed to be nice, which is a bonus.  I'm sure it will be crowded, but it was a lot of fun last year.

Also feeding into my dorkiness is the fact that the new Harry Potter movie is opening tonight.  You will be shocked to learn that I am not going to the midnight show, although I would like to.  But I am too old to be up until 3 AM and then have to function all day Wednesday.  Plus I don't want to be jammed in with all the other crazy fans.  So I've made Jeff promise me that we will go sometime later this week.  MMMMM... Half-Blood Prince.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen the Blue Angels, but not the B-52 or stealth...that would be awesome!

We're going to Potterfest Thursday night, basically because we both have work in the morning and can't find a way around it.