LOL! The bobcat in this picture looks much healthier than the one I saw in Pinckney. That one, frankly, looked a bit mangy and stiff.
Too much fetch? Perhaps Brutus can take Britney to the vet.I almost fell off the couch, I was laughing so hard. Jeff probably thought I was having a seizure.I am stuck at home today waiting for the contractor to show up so I will have plenty of time to contemplate my bobcat-themed next step...be afraid.
Bwaaahahahahaha! Bobcat mania! Hope the contractor did a good job fixing the floor. Enjoy the Blue Angels this weekend!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL! The bobcat in this picture looks much healthier than the one I saw in Pinckney. That one, frankly, looked a bit mangy and stiff.
Too much fetch? Perhaps Brutus can take Britney to the vet.
I almost fell off the couch, I was laughing so hard. Jeff probably thought I was having a seizure.
I am stuck at home today waiting for the contractor to show up so I will have plenty of time to contemplate my bobcat-themed next step...be afraid.
Bwaaahahahahaha! Bobcat mania! Hope the contractor did a good job fixing the floor. Enjoy the Blue Angels this weekend!
Post a Comment