I know I shouldn't complain about work since a) I volunteered for this, b) it's only 4 hours a day and 4 days a week, and c) some people don't have any work at all. . . but I am pretty happy that I have tomorrow off. Today I was alone in the computer lab because Renee had a doctor appointment. It's not like it's hard work, but it means you don't get any break whatsoever. I will not be there next Thursday because a contractor is coming to rip up and replace our kitchen floor. So next week is only a 3 day week for me.
I will be spending my time tomorrow preparing for our Meat-stravaganza party on Sunday. We're going to smoke a crapload of briskets and pork shoulders and have a bunch of people from our wine club over to help eat it all. This means that I need to procure massive amounts of charcoal, smoking wood, and a new chimney starter tomorrow. Our old one had the bottom fall out on the Fourth of July--not cool since it was full of hot coals that I was trying to move to the grill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment