Sunday, June 14, 2009

School's Out!

Yes, the year from hell has ended. Yee-haw! Now I get to concentrate on cleaning the house. That's not much fun either.

I am still fighting with a bad cold. I know, only I can get sick when it's 80 outside. Jeff freaked me out when he pointed out that I had all the symptoms of swine flu--so I went to the urgent care and got drugs and a few flu tests. Turns out they were all negative, which is good but doesn't let me breathe any easier!

We went to Jen & Lewis's house for dinner last night. Jen had a flight of wines she wanted to share and they were all very good. She smoked a pork shoulder, we brought a pasta salad--good eats all around. They have a great chocolate lab named Brutus who I greatly enjoyed playing with. Lots of wildlife around too--we saw deer, hummingbirds, and a bobcat who I almost hit with the car.

No comments: