So I am making the mistake of watching the Republican convention. I say mistake because it is making me twitch. I am VERY eager to hear what Palin has to say though, so I will suffer through. But not in silence...
In non-twitching matters, I had my first full day of school today. I have one class that is a little rowdy, but I'm hoping that the seating chart I slap on them tomorrow will help a little. I'm also hoping that the AC works a little better once it cools down a bit outside. We were "sweating like a whore in church" today, according to my friend Jim. A fairly accurate perception, I would say.
The school rats, Kaia and Diamond, will probably go in to school on Monday. The kids are already pretty fired up about them. They are all full of themselves because OUR team has pets and the OTHER team doesn't. I haven't told them that THEY will be responsible for cleaning tha rats' cage yet. Ha!
Okay, Huckabee is making me twitch now, so I need to devote my full attention to the television. "Tackier than a costume change at a Madonna concert". . . awesome.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment