I think I have everything taken care of now in terms of paperwork. I got my TB test and am going to be fingerprinted next week. I signed my contract and now the only thing left to decide is whether or not to take the health insurance package or waive it and go onto Jeff's. Most of my morning was spent waiting around, followed by brief periods of driving around Dearborn madly. Monday will be my first official day, but it will be the only day I work next week because of Eid. So I will have a lot of time to work on my plans, which is good!
I spent the afternoon at SMS, saying goodbye to the kids. I promised them I wouldn't just disappear, so I came in and watched the movie with them (they earned it by showing up on time for count day on Wednesday). It was very sad, but I hope it will give them some closure. I am glad that Ashley & Stephanie will be doing the long-term sub position.
On a completely unrelated note, I am watching the debates and twitching as McCain tried to make jokes about bear DNA paternity testing...not sure what that's all about.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment