Admittedly, having sucky laptop is better than no laptop at all, but this thing is starting to get ridiculous. Since I have less than no money, I won't be replacing it anytime in the near future. It is my hope that publicly bitching about its faults will drive all the bad ju-ju out of the computer, leaving me in peace.
Or that's the theory.
Reason 1: The "H" key has come off entirely. There is an "H" in my last name and in my password. Of course. You can still use the letter, but it is only a rubber stub. Not cool.
Reason 2: Random keys will simply not work on a rotating basis. Today is "T"'s turn, apparently.
Reason 3: It refuses to acknowledge the wireless internet on random occasions, forcing an immediate restart. I hate having to restart. HATE it.
Reason 4: The original power cord shorted out so I am using an old one of my husband's. It is much shorter than the old one and barely gives enough room to use it when sitting on the couch. Which is, after all, the point of having a laptop.
Reason 5: It is filthy. This is because it lives on the floor. I have bought those spray cans of air and still can't force all the gook out of the keyboard. Really this one is my fault, but it still pisses me off.
My husband claims that using this laptop to post this blog is basically just an invitation for the whole thing to crash and die. Bring it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that DOES suck! Hey, if you ever do decide to get another laptop check out www.delloutlet.com. Yes, it takes some $ but much less $ than new.
Post a Comment