I am so stoked for the beginning of school. I know, it seems kind of sick and wrong. I have been spending a portion of my time every day in my classroom in an attempt to put things away in a logical order. I finally got the filing cabinet emptied out and even went through my own files as I put my stuff away. I am fairly certain that my files haven't been organized in at least ten years. No longer! I am currently a paragon of organization. We'll see how long that lasts. . .
I'm hoping to meet the rest of the 7th grade team on Thursday. I haven't seen too many people around the middle school wing; it's kind of eerie being the only person in there, actually. At least I can blast my music and know I'm not disturbing anyone.
In other news, I managed to get myself stung eight times by some kind of hornet the other night. Apparently they had set up shop in a container on our porch. When I leaned some stuff against the container, they got pissed off and swarmed. I was pretty lucky not to be stung badly or experience an allergic reaction. We managed to kill the hornets that came into the house; thankfully the hornets stayed around the light fixtures so we didn't have to chase them all over the house. Not an experience I would want to repeat though. I sprayed the nest earlier and am hoping that will solve the problem. Stupid hornet stingy-things. I'm past the hurting stage now and am in full-blown itchy phase. Argh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment