Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crazy Woman in the Parking Lot

A few of us went out to lunch today at our local Mexican restaurant. As we were walking in from the parking lot, I noticed an SUV with an extremely disturbing bumper sticker. If I had my iPhone already, I could've taken a photo of it so you could share in my displeasure. Since AT&T are bastard apes, however, you will have to bear with my written description alone...

It had a picture of President Obama on one side, only Obama had been given the Hitler mustache. This in and of itself is not particularly original. What floored me was the text--in big red letters it said "HILE OBAMA" and underneath it said something to the effect of "The second Holocaust is approaching."

I promptly lost it in the parking lot. If the person who owned the car had been present, they probably would've beat me down. Or something.

First of all, no one should be accused of being Hitler-esque unless they actually have committed Hitler-esque crimes. Especially not the first African-American president of our country.

Secondly, I don't think anyone is considering murdering 6 million people. The Holocaust should never be used as a political tool.

Finally, if you are going to be an asshole, at least spell your hate speech correctly. Dumbass.

No comments: