Um, yeah. So I've been slacking on my blog recently. Sorry. I didn't realize people were actually reading it.
Some things at school are going better. Obviously I've gotten to know the students better so I have a better sense of how to deal with them. I've also changed how I teach a little bit, which is helping. On the other hand, I am not at all happy with the commute. The snow and cold makes it almost impossible to get to work on time. I have spent a great deal more time in the car than I would choose. In Georgia, the commute was longer but you usually didn't have ice and snow to contend with. Plus I wasn't as close to the city so traffic wasn't as bad in general.
So I'm certainly still looking for a new job, but am still grateful for the one I have. Obviously there are a lot of people who are in far worse positions than I am.
On a totally different note, how awesome is that U.S. Air pilot and crew? When I first heard about the crash, I figured that it would turn into a major tragedy. So happy that all ended well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you. This update it much appreciated. Continue on with your regularly scheduled program now, please!
Post a Comment